The latest newsletter has now been published. For those of you who still receive this in the post it will be hitting your doormat soon.
Here's 5 good reasons to think about taking the newsletter by email:
- You'll get it sooner (hear all the latest news whilst it is still hot off the press)
- The email version is in colour (sorry, but it costs more to print in colour)
- You'll be helping to save money for Orpington U3A (printing and postage costs add up)
- One less envelope for someone to stuff!
- You can tell your children and grand-children you are doing your bit to save the planet!
Click on the link below to open the newsletter:
Issue 133: February / March 2020
or click here to see other recent newsletters.
Click here to receive future newsletters by email instead of by post.